Thursday, February 15, 2018

Silver Anniversary

Hello everybody,

I am so happy to be guest designing for Die Cut Divas today.  This month's challenge:  Love is in the Air .... love, marriage, anniversary.  And the sponsor is one of my favorite Hero Arts.



For my project I made an anniversary card.  It is going to be the 25th wedding anniversary later this year for yours truely!  :)  What better time to get a head start then now right?! 


I experimented with the stencil and made two backgrounds.  See it on my blog:  Escape To Stamping.

Supplies for my card:
Hero Arts Floral Heart Stamp & Cut by Lia
Avery Elle Simply Said: Happy
VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad
Silver Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder
sequins

Thanks for tuning in.

Cindy and the Die Cut Divas

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

What a gorgeous card!

Arlene said...

WOW, Simply amazing. If this is for your hubby, it's going to be perfect. Silver for your Silver anniversary is perfect. Thank you so much for being our guest.