Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Candy Canes

Hello! This month at Die Cut Diva's the theme is Embossing (Wet or Dry), and our wonderful sponsor is-


Here is my card-



I love this image Candy Cane Corner from The Stamping Boutique, coloring it with Copic Markers.
I used the embossing folder Holly Ribbons (Cuttlebug), and Just Rite Antique Christmas Tags One stamps and Dies.

I stuggled with this card-I kept wanting to add embellishments, but it really didn't need more than what's there.

Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Great pairing of image and embossing folder!! What a delightful card!

Arlene said...

I love the yellow ribbon, perfect. And you cut the image out. It just stands out. Beautifully done.

Collette Mitrega said...

Wonderful card, so Cristmassy, just love the brightly coloured stamp. Thanks for sharing :)