Friday, April 8, 2016

Gina K Designs Questionaire

Today we are talking to the fabulous Gina Krupsky, the company owner of ginakdesigns to get the inside scoop.

How did your company get started?
I started Gina K Designs because I often linked to draw images If I couldn't find one in my collection after the stamp company that I was demonstrating for changed their career plan, I changed mine and started my own company.

How long have been in business?
We have been in business in 9 years

Where can we find you?
www.ginakdesigns.com

What is one of your favourite products and why?
I personally LOVE embossing powder. I use it all the time and the love the variety of techniques you can do with it.I also think it gives cards such a polished look.

Where else can our followers find inspiration on your products? Do you have a design Blog or Facebook page?
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/StampTV-170670423601/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ginakdesigns/
Stamp TV - www.stamptv.com




2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Nice to know you more Gina! Thanks for being our sponsor this month!

Arlene said...

So nice to see who's behind all the stamps and so nice to have you share.

I love the stamps.