Monday, October 5, 2015

Orchis, the Enchanter


Isn't this a beautiful image? This is Orchis Last Enchanter from Morgan's Art World. The card was cut with my Cricut using the Art Philosophy Cartridge, and the image was die cut with Spellbinders Scalloped Circles.


I always like to have my card base finished so I can choose the colors for my images, and the light violet of the dress just seemed to go with the shimmer paper. If you would like more information on this card, please join my at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Just gorgeous. Beautifully done.

Eliza Cranston said...

This is just beautiful! I love the dark purple base with the light purple of her dress. I'm looking to get into die cutting myself and work like this is an inspiration! http://www.gardico.com