Monday, March 9, 2015

No Line colouring with a Digital image

Yes you can do no line colouring with a digi image.  This technique is usually done by stamping in a very light colour then colouring with your medium.  I wondered if you could do this with a digital image.  I added the image into a Word document and recoloured to Washout.  Once it was printed I coloured it... and YES you can do the no line colouring!

I used Watercolour paper to print my image and coloured with Memento Inks.  I was inspired by my friend Isha, who did a video in the StampNation class I've been doing.  She made it looks sooo easy...but I found it a bit harder.  I'm not too great at shading and blending... I used my new Die-Namic stitched dies to cut out the focal piece.

So there you are people... digi images are so versatile.

Dawn and the Divas

No comments: