Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I Thought I saw a Fat Guy in a Red Coat

Last day of the month of December, 2013.  Can you believe it?  Me either.  Thanks to Bugaboo Digi Stamps for being our December sponsor.  We love you!

AN ANNOUNCEMENT:  50% off through January 1st, 2014
This card is made for a hunter at Christmas.  Keep thinking HUNTER and CHRISTMAS together.  I made the sentiment up.  Do you get it?  Maybe I should change it because my guy friend drew a blank - he's not a hunter at all and didn't see the humor in it.  SO HELP!

Hunter, deer hiding, blank stare, gun, WHO DID HE SEE?   

I hope my other friends see the humor in this.  Can I stop hitting my head against the desk?
 A Bugaboo Digi Stamp (Gus hunting) right here.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas wishing you the best of the year 2013.

No comments: