Monday, September 30, 2013

THANK YOU Dreamweaver Stencils!

THANK YOU Dreamweaver Stencils!

Dreamweaver Stencils
Last Day - 20% off with code SWS20

 Thank You for sponsoring us!

 We had a marvelous time using your product, the stencils are beautiful and so much fun to work with, It was an honor to partner with you,  and the prizes so generous! each and everyone of our DTs thank you and I believe I can safely say the same for our readers ; ).

Here is a word from our DT Members along with some lovely cards.

See how trees stencils can be used as embellishments



Dawn ~ Dawn's World
I loved the stencils I got, particularly this background one. I used Versamark and gold embossing powder on the red to make this elegant background.  Thanks a lot to Lynell and Dreamweavers for being so generous. 


Hannah
From the minute I got my stencils in the mail I fell in love with them! I immediately began to play with them,  I admit with many mistakes (and still learning), unfortunately I was injured and unable to play along much, but I can't wait to play with them some more, and already have a shopping cart full of stencils and dies I MUST Have. Thanks again for being so generous.



Paula
Having never used stencils before I was a lot bit daunted as to how to use them & die cuts/embossing.  But now I know how easy they are to use & can see them being used a lot in the future.  I especially love how versatile they are.  For example you can use parts of these larger stencils or all of them.  I love how you can add "extras" as well.  I also like that they can be used with so many different mediums.  Thank you Dreamweavers for being so generous & having such fantastic products.

3 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

These are wonderful cards and thoughts! So glad that all of you enjoyed playing with the Dreamweaver products!

Lea said...

These are all just beautiful! Great job!

Louise said...

You have all done such wonderful work this month with the Dreamweaver Stencils products! Trust me when I say they are rather addictive! Thanks for all your beautiful creations.