Monday, January 23, 2017

Twins

Hi there.

My name is Monika. I come from Poland. I live in a small village near Lublin.
Privately I'm a wife and mother of two urchins.
In my spare time I love to craft. My passion is to create my own handmade creations.
If you are interested please visit my blog at cohenna.com

I am very happy that I can inspire you for this wonderful blog.


Sasayaki Glitter is our sponsor for January


I prepared a cards for twins, celebrate their second birthday.


Using Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps:


Come and join in to fun and make some Sentiment Free projects!!  Looking forward to see your creations in the challenge gallery!

Hugs Monika and the Die Cut Divas'

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Adorable. Perfect for little ones.

Cindy C. said...

Sweet!! Great design for both gender.