Monday, June 27, 2016

All Night Long

Die Cut Divas has an Anything Goes challenge this month.  

The prize is great and so are our sponsor's products.  


Our sponsor is Kaisercraft!

I could make cards with this paper all night long.  Do you hear that song running through your head now?  I do... all night long, all night, all night long.

PLUS, I just ordered Just Landed - Passport because it's available for sale now!  I'm LOVING it.


Using a Kaisercraft paper panel here with just a couple stamps and a die from the stamp/die set Road Trip made this an easy card to put together.  The card base is not Kaisercraft, but I thought it went well with the "NOTES" panel.

Again I used a Kaisercraft paper panel and embossing folder.  Just a stamp and die from the stamp/die set Road Trip made this another easy card to put together. 

Here's another Kaisercraft paper panel with just a stamp (now boarding) from the set Road Trip.  So easy to make this card with a cityscape that I didn't use on another project.  The cityscape is cut from a tissue box.  Never forget to up-cycle. I pop-dotted the die-cut on the sides off the main central panel.


Supplies:
Kaisercraft Stamp and Die Set Road Trip
Kaisercraft 12" X 12" paper Just Landed - Passpor

Kaisercraft embossing folder 4" X 6" Triangles

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

You are certainly having a ball with these beautiful papers!! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Michelle N. said...

Great cards with all those great products!

Collette Mitrega said...

It is a fab collection and I love how you have used it!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Great cards! Neat way to use the patterned papers, and I love how you die cut the cityscape from a tissue box. Cool idea! :)
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics