Sunday, October 25, 2015

Images to Let the Imagination Wonder

Our sponsors for this month are 
One Happy Cut  and Morgan's Art World 

What a beautiful image and she was a dream to color for my first card.  Such a pensive look, the hands close up to the face, it all seems to draw you in to the image.  I so enjoyed coloring her.  Using white for the coat means the coloring seems to fly by, not that you don't have to use color on a white coat.  I wanted to intensify the cold, so I used some BG0000 to give it a fresh chill factor.  The gray colors in the hair also heighten the effect of cold weather.

Morgan's Art World Winter Fae

Another image that captivated my imagination was this ballerina.  She is beautiful and one always strives to do justice to art.  I don't often use this color, but couldn't help bug grab my Copic marker and begin.  I hope you like her too.

Morgans ArtWorld Ballerina
One Happy Cut Spellbinder's Nestabilities Labels 8

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

3 comments:

Gail said...

Both are lovely!

Yvette said...

Beautiful! Love that ballerina, so elegant!

Michelle N. said...

What a lovely pair of cards-your coloring is perfect!