Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Winners of the August Challenge

lecrystelle

August Challenge - Your Favourite Holiday
The winner will receive a $25 credit for the store.

Random Choice is Sunshine Honey Bee
 with this submission:

Winner,  please email the Dcdivas@gmail.com to collect your prize.

Divas' choices for the month:


Cathie's pick is:Happy Holidays - I just love the effect of the background.

Monica's pick: Kat's card, I think her card is great and reminded me I need to watch the Addams Family. It's been too long!

Michelle's Pick: America-What a lovely Christmas scene she created, with the frosty blues and snow covered trees!


Congratulations to the winner and the Divas' picks.  So much magic and fun.

Arlene and The Die Cut Divas

5 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This BEE is happy to bee the winner at Die-Cut-Divas Aug Holidays Ch. Emailed. Thank you. Congrats to the Top.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

America said...

WOW- What an incredible honor to be mentioned as favorites for not one, but two. Im floored as there were so many beautiful entries. Thank you so much! Love your blog and inspiration. Smiling big today! :)

Kathi said...

Thanks so much for choosing my Addams family card as a favorite.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I have not had a response to claiming my prize as winner.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thanks for responding to my email claiming my prize as winner. I look forward to hearing from the sponsor. Here's the part of the blog post that had the email address incorrect ('the' is sepaarated from the rest of the letters in email address:
the Dcdivas@gmail.com
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"