Monday, March 2, 2015

February's Winner!



Quietfire Designs



Our sponsor was Quietfire Design and the prize is $30 worth of stamps and .svg files.  
If the winner can’t use svg files, then the prize will be all stamps!

Thank you to our sponsor.

The winner of the February challenge is: # 25

Please Email us at thedcdivas@gmail.com.
Our sponsor, Quietfire Design (Suzanne Cannon) will contact you by email 
so you may claim your prize.  


The DTs favorites are as follows:

Arlene's favorite is  # 103, Bonnie Garby

Something just drew me to the colors and patterns in this card.  The colors are fantastic together.  I loved the geometric designs, which worked so well.

Cathie's favourite is #42 Gail L

This card grabbed my attention with its colour scheme and how all the elements including that gorgeous bow; draw you to focus on the sentiment, fantastic job.

Hannah's Favorite #112 JennyH  

What drew me was the stark (Beautifully colored) image on the white background, the lacey oval die over another white embossed background. The Contrast is Gorgeous!


Dawn's Favourite #95 Carol Dunham
Just love the graphic look 


Arlene and the Die Cut Divas thank you all for participating.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Wow, Cathie, thanks for picking my card as your fav!! I'm honored and proud to put the badge on my blog!! Hugs, Gail L

ionabunny said...

Congrats to Lena. Hugz