Friday, November 22, 2013

Saying HELLO!

Sometimes you just want to say HELLO and I thought a closeup of this sweet girl on a swing would be perfect, PLUS, I didn't stamp the rest of the flowers below her waist very well at all.  So we have a closeup.
Crafty Sentiments Designs is the Die Cut Divas' sponsor this month, so don't forget to visit them.  Crafty Sentiments Designs has a 50% sale going on NOW!  Visit NOW so you don't miss it.

I love the girl here, so cute and perky.  You can find her here.  You can enter the Die Cut Divas' challenge HERE!  The challenge this month is Celebrations and Holidays.

I colored her with Distress markers and water color brush.  The Hero Arts Envelope Pattern background (S5507)was inked with Memento Danube Blue, perfect color to go with the scrap of blue paper I found on my desk.  She's ready to say hello to someone.

I guess Dawn and I like the same images.  Dawn's swinging girl is awesome!  See our previous post.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas